St. Francis Father-Daughter Service Project
Time & Location
About The Event
St. Francis High School students and their dads from the Dad's Club will be onsite at Windows To My Soul for a Father-Daughter Service Project Day.
The Service Project Day will include:
- Introduction and talk about what we do and why we do it
- Hands-on experience with the horses
- A tour of the Windows To My Soul facilities
- Building the Windows To My Soul Labyrinth
- Insight into what it is like to work at a non-profit
Thanks to a generous donation of excavation and materials from All Good Excavators & Demolition, and with help provided by the St. Francis Dad’s Club and students, we will be building our Heart Labyrinth under our heart shaped tree.
Building our Heart Labyrinth has been one of our dreams at Windows To My Soul. We are looking forward to being able to offer this unique healing experience to our clients and are deeply grateful to All Good Excavators and the St. Francis Dad’s Club and students for helping us complete this project.