Sun, Feb 21 | Location is TBD

POSTPONED - February 21-25 Bridges Retreat

Due to high Covid rates we have decided to postpone our February retreat until such a time where we can hold it safely.
Tickets Are Not on Sale

Time & Location

Feb 21, 7:00 AM – Feb 25, 7:00 PM
Location is TBD

Share This Event

All proceeds benefit Windows To My Soul. 

501(c)(3) charitable organization | Tax ID: 46-3598122

© 2020 Windows To My Soul.

  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon