NEW DATE: Fundamentals of Natural Lifemanship at Saureel Vineyards
Time & Location
About The Event
Attend the 2-Day Fundamentals of Natural Lifemanship, and experience more rewarding connections while empowering others to do the same. Build a business helping people with the help of horses. Help others overcome trauma and learn to form healthy relationships with self and others. Training is 9-5 each day.
- How to help people overcome trauma and stress and build better relationships through Trauma-Focused Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
- How to form deeper connections with self and others through simple principles we’ve learned from horses
- Case examples illustrating how the NL process looks in sessions, including when and why ground work and mounted work are used
- How you can build a business helping people heal, recover, and thrive with and without the help of horses
- The science of trauma-informed care and NL’s core principles online
- How the process of building connection begins with a request
- The difference between cooperation and compliance, and between ignoring and resisting
- Why connection is always a choice and the “absence of no” is not necessarily a “yes”
- How to lead a horse with connection, not control
- How sessions are client and horse driven
- Connection with self and with others is always the goal. Make connection the center of everything you do.
- What you learn from horses at a Natural Lifemanship training transfers to your personal and your professional relationships.
- Help your clients make powerful connections between what they experience in sessions and what they do in their daily lives.